Holiday season updates
As we get closer to the Christmas break we wanted to keep you updated with what’s going on across Winnersh Triangle.
Events & classes
- Power Pilates – Monday’s at 12:00 and Wednesday’s at 9:30 via Zoom. This class will continue to run over the holiday season.
- Pilates4YourWellbeing – Tuesday’s at 09:00 via Zoom. This class will continue to run over the holiday season.
- Bootcamp – Monday’s and Wednesday’s at 18:00 on The Green at Winnersh Triangle. Classes will run until 23rd December and will return on 4th January 2021.
- Yoga – Wednesdays at 17:15 via Zoom. This class will be running until 16th December and will restart on 13th January.
- Fit in 30 – Thursdays at 12:00 via Zoom. This class will be running until 17th December and classes will restart on 7th January 2021.
- Personal training sessions – times to suit you at Winnersh Triangle
To book or for more information, please visit our event page.
The onsite teams are still onsite and available to help you with any query: https://www.winnershtriangle.co.uk/contact/
The MAPP team will have an early finish on 24th December and will be working remotely between Christmas and New Year, but are all contactable for any emergencies or assistance.
Reception, Landscaping and Cleaning teams will all be available between 29th – 31st December but with reduced hours.
Security will remain 24/7 open.
- Toadhall Day Nursery – Open until 24th December and back on 4th January 2021
- Gather & Gather café – Open weekdays on 07:30-15:00 until 24th December and back on 4th January
- Holiday Inn & Caprice Restaurant – Open.
- WH Smith – closed until further notice
We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and look forward to welcoming you back to Winnersh Triangle as and when your business begins to do so.
Back to news and events